There is no doubt about it
– We have the best located hostel on the coast!
We are located on a completely unique and exceptional site by the coast of the Sound and close to the famous Kronborg castle and the city of Elsinore
We have our own beach and a lot of facilities, which all can enjoy.
The hostel is close to Elsinore and its many cultural experiences – here is a few of them:
- Elsinore city is full of beatiful old houses and buildings – the oldest house in the center of town, is from 1577.
- The famous Kronborg castle was a huge inspiration in the making of in the famous piece Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
- The Culture Yard – Elsinore’s new cultural center. This new cultural center includes a library and a little café and also offers from time to time live music and theatre.
- M/S Maritime museum of Denmark – Established on the old shipyard of Elsinore.
Everything is within walking distance. It is possible to walk, along the beach, from the hostel to all of Elsinore’s cultural experiences.
A former guest writes on Facebook:
“What a great experience! Accommodations are clean & comfy with an outstanding view and I can walk out the front door and into the sea – thanks to wonderful staff members, Sanne and Nicolai, .. I’d return to Denmark just to stay at this lovely place!”